Here’s what you can expect . . .
• Life Church invites everyone to attend no matter your background. . So whatever your life background, you’ll fit in fine.
• There is no “dress code.” Wear jeans, shorts, sandals, or even a suit, if that’s your thing. Be you and be comfortable.
• You won’t be pressured to sing, sign, or join anything. Relax and move at your own pace.
• You will be greeted by friendly volunteers as you come into the church. They’re there to help you in any way they can.
• We serve coffee in the lobby—and you are more than welcome to take it into the service.
• Children’s classes for all ages are safe & exciting and offered during service.
• The music will be a moving mix of uplifting, energetic, & passionate songs. Sing along or just listen!
• Pastor Scott’s messages are 100% based on Scripture and applied to how Jesus would have us live out our life's journey.
• You will not be bored or beat up! You will leave feeling better than when you came!
We love questions and offer guidance to anyone who asks.