Learn more about who we are
Here’s what you can expect . . .
• Life Church invites everyone to attend no matter your background. . So whatever your life background, you’ll fit in fine.
• There is no “dress code.” Wear jeans, shorts, sandals, or even a suit, if that’s your thing. Be you and be comfortable.
• You won’t be pressured to sing, sign, or join anything. Relax and move at your own pace.
• You will be greeted by friendly volunteers as you come into the church. They’re there to help you in any way they can.
• We serve coffee in the lobby—and you are more than welcome to take it into the service.
• Children’s classes for all ages are safe & exciting and offered during service.
• The music will be a moving mix of uplifting, energetic, & passionate songs. Sing along or just listen!
• Pastor Scott’s messages are 100% based on Scripture and applied to how Jesus would have us live out our life's journey.
• You will not be bored or beat up! You will leave feeling better than when you came!
We love questions and offer guidance to anyone who asks.
Far too often we let minor theological differences cause great divides between us. That is not our desire at Life Church. Though we are an Assembly of God church and hold true to our doctrine we want to allow for the minor differences we often find in those who attend our services. If you would like to learn more about our beliefs and even read some position papers on several of today's "hot topics" please go to www.ag.org
We value the daily life changing Presence of God in the life of every believer!
We value people and the potential they possess!
We value love and the power it unleashes!
We value joy and the strength it provides!
We value hope and the life it promises!
We value truth and the freedom it promotes!